Terms and Conditions
The Agreements defines the terms of service BitWealth services automated electronic exchange of currencies. Use of services of service BitWealth means the full consent of the client with the given Agreements. In case of disagreement with the Agreements, the client has no right to make operation of an exchange in service BitWealth.
Terms and Сonditions
- The client confirms that he has the full right to dispose of the funds in his account.
- The client confirms that all the actions that he performs are legitimacy and do not violate any applicable local and international laws.
- Service reserves the right to request identification document of the user to complete transaction, in case of suspicion in washing up of dirty (stolen) money.
- BitWealth service is not responsible and does not cover losses caused by incorrect (unauthorized) use the service, as well as errors committed by the client in completing the forms of exchange, which could result in the transfer of funds to the wrong account.
- BitWealth service is not a party in the relationship between the sender and receiver, and may not be the guarantor of the transactions between the sender and recipient of funds.
- The service completes the exchange only after receiving funds from the client to the service account.
- The exchange transaction is considered completed from the moment when the service transfers funds to the client.
- In the case of receipt of funds from the client in a period longer than 20 minutes since the exchange order creation, the service has the right to return funds to the sender minus payment system fee.
- Service reserves the right to permanently retain the funds transferred to it from a client, had attempted any attack on the server, as well as any attempt to hacking and fraud scripts on this site.
- Receipt of amount less than minimum amount of exchange will be considered as a donation to service.
- Service has the right to recalculate the order exchange rate in the case of a strong fluctuations in the value of currencies or to cancel the exchange.
- Service has the right to refuse exchange or to block the user's account for exchange rules violation or for other reasons.
- Use of Service for carrying out of roguish and illegal operations is forbidden. Using Service, the client agrees that any attempt of an exchange of the roguish capital will have suit on all severity of the law.
- Client confirms that he has right to dispose of the funds on account. The source of funds used for payment transactions and the purpose of desired payment transactions must not be restricted or otherwise prohibited by all applicable anti money laundering laws and regulations.
- All information (e-mail, account numbers, IP, etc.) provided by the client in transaction is confidential and should not be disclosed to third parties, except in the following situations: at the request of law enforcement authorities, by court order, at the request of the Administration of one of the payment systems.
- All information is stored on physically secured dedicated servers, and protected by computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption.
- Service may use client personal information to: provide the services and customer support by request, process transactions and send notices about transactions, resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems, etc.
- Service can use "cookies" for more convenient use by the customer of the service the next time the site is visited.
- Using the BitWealth service, the client agrees to use and store cookies on the client's device. The client can view the service website without using cookies, but some features of the service will be limited.
- The client can disable the saving of cookies on their device by selecting the option "not to accept cookies" in their browser settings. It should be remembered that most browsers accept cookies automatically.